Fixed Price Model
Fixed Price Model is budget constrained.
- Best suite for any business looking to kick-start their project with predefined and strict requirements.
- It is carried out with proper analysis and queries.
- This model is fine-tuned for smaller projects, where the client has direct control over the project from the inception to the implementation.
With this model, the clients can enjoy the overall delivery of the product with no worries of over-paying.
Time&Material Price Model
- Best fits for complex, high budget projects, where specifications and time competitions are not clear.
- Improvements can be done wherever necessary during the whole process, thereby yielding high returns and no risk of failures.
- Payments are Based on the works done.
- Creates a step by step improvement throughout the project, allowing to spend on the right resources.
- Well structured information with transparency in work or transactions, thereby creating strong connection between the team and the client.
- Great communication with complete information to client on completion or delays and Reports on time and resources spent can be received whenever required.
- Fully controlled by the client, either to redirect or cut down resources under any critical needed part of the project.
Dedicated Team Price Model
- The Dedicated Team Price Model is one of the best model in the market with the flexibility to change requirements during the project for medium scale projects.
- It prefers delivering work way before the deadline, keeping the quality of work at hand.
- This model also reflects the philosophy of continuous growth within the team and bring the best work on the table.
- The Dedicated Team Price Model has tons of benefits for the client as it provides the base through with growth can be measured and improved upon.
- Regular updates are sent to the client for maximum transparency.
- Renews contract on completion/Maintains after completion relationship too.